Development release: 0.8.91
Hikou no mizu 0.8.91 is the latest available development release.
- Initial throwable weapons support (5 wooden shurikens per player)
- Takino's crouched hit animation
- Fixed window creation when multisampling is not supported
- Fixed some physics related issues
- Clarified and centralized license description in COPYING
- Introduction of a data building mechanism from data sources (backported to 0.8.9)
For archlinux-based linux distribution users, Hikou no mizu has been published on the AUR!
- Migration to SDL2 (benefits include joysticks hot-plug support)
- New and improved characters selection menu (with graphics and preview)
- New and improved arena selection menu (with graphics and preview)
- Key binders added
- Joysticks support
- Takino animations drawing completed
- Added four arenas: Konomachi, Longyear, Ísui, and Järvi
- New musics: VHSailing Rally by Riverwave and Hai by Insan3Lik3
- Dynamic fight camera adapting to the position of players in the arena
- Improved fight interface, character icons added
- Hit-able platforms
- Better text rendering (kerning support)
- Switch to the CMake building system
- Haiku support!